Overview: Stylish battery widget with advanced functionality. The design of Material Theme perfectly matches Android 4.x.
This app offers the following functionality:
– Circle battery level indicator perfectly matches the pure android theme
– Resizable on Android 4.x+
– Support for main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery information
– Battery info
– Shortcuts to Power Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
– multiple icon styles
– Prediction (estimate) how long the battery will last
– Customizable texts in notification area (estimated remaining time, voltage, temperature, battery level)
energy saving function
– automatic sleep mode during night (simple but powerful battery saver)
Charge and discharge diagram
Enhanced notification support for Jelly Bean phones
– optional charge and discharge diagram
– power-related switches:
– Wireless Internet access
– Background synchronization
– Airplane mode
– Customizable notification priority
– Settings shortcuts
– DashClock extension
Specific HW vendor support
– supports Motorola 1% increment
– Supports Asus Transformer secondary battery (dock).
Material theme interface on phones running Android 4.0+
Installation and operating instructions
– Task Killer or Task Manager may interfere with this app. Please don’t use it if the app doesn’t work as expected
– The app is highly optimized and will NOT drain your battery
– Known issues can be found at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html. There you can prioritize bug fixes and improvements by voting
– For Frequently Asked Questions please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html before submitting a support request
– Due to Android platform limitations, home screen widgets are NOT available when the application is moved to the SD card.
– Some devices show battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try using Motorola’s 1% hack feature if your phone is one of these devices
– In Android 4.0, the system can shrink and dim the level meter icons on the status bar.
Volunteer for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
If you like Material Design, install either the free or pro version
– The free version is ad-supported
– Pro flavor is ad-free.
Install Classic version if you like Holo Theme
– Classic has two ways to reward developer for efforts: either single payment for Pro functionality or ad-supported version
Release notes for version 4.6.x
– Improved display of notification icons (version 4.6.24)
– Minor screensaver related improvements (version 4.6.24)
– Added notification when system stops battery monitoring service. (Version 4.6.24)
– Fixed rare issue on Android 8 phones. (Version 4.6.22)
– Improved stability when rendering widgets. Also added a warning if the monitoring service is not properly started or stopped by phone. (Version 4.6.19)
The app has no ads
Download instructions: credit Dymonyxx
Problems downloading? To read The.