Overview: ***Now compatible with Android M (6.0)***
The Call of Duty: Zombies phenomenon has come back to life.
Adapted from the console bestseller and designed specifically for tablets and smartphones, Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies features fan-favorite, heartbreaking maps: Kino Der Toten, Ascension and Call of the Dead: Director’s Cut as “Dead-Ops Arcade”. , a 50-level zombie gauntlet that presents the ultimate undead challenge for fans of Call of Duty’s signature zombie warfare.
Play solo or join a team of up to 4 players over Wi-Fi as you mow down hordes of zombies with a variety of weapons and perks only available in the Call of Duty zombie experience.
And don’t just take our word for it; Here’s what critics think of the game:
• “Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies is a must-have for any Call of Duty fan and everyday gamer alike.” – Mashable.com
• “In terms of the overall package, I love the Dead Ops arcade mode and think it really adds value to the $6.99 price tag” – Destructoid
• “Dead Ops… suits the mobile platform perfectly.” – G4-TV online
Players can also choose to improve their experience and get out of a jam with the in-game CoD scoring system. With six tiers of in-app purchase options to choose from, Zombies fans can take their experience to a whole new level, unlocking additional areas and securing better weapons in much less time. Please note that CoD points only apply in single player mode.
• Purchase CoD Points from the main menu to use when you run out of earned points in-game.
• CoD points can be spent on anything in the game, e.g. B. to revive, opening doors, weapons, perks and the Mystery Box, but they are only used if you do not have enough earned points.
• Revives can also be purchased with CoD Points if you die without the Revive perk, although the three revives limit still applies.
• Note: Your CoD points will be lost if the app is uninstalled from your device.
Sure, earning achievements and score multipliers is nice, but to survive these co-op maps you need friends as much as firepower. Luckily for you, not only do you have the weapons and perks you love from Call of Duty at your fingertips, you can team up with up to 4 players over Wi-Fi to play multiplayer.
As if that weren’t enough, Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies also includes the Dead-Ops Arcade mode, an arcade-style top-down shooter perfect for mobile combat veterans. Unlocking the mode is easy – just find the four missing coins in the game’s menus.
And don’t forget to download the Call of Duty: ELITE Mobile App for a glimpse into your console’s Call of Duty multiplayer experience. Visit the Google Play Store for all the grisly details on both apps.
1. Infinite magazine ammo
2. No reload for most weapons
3. The game starts with a lot of points
4. Infinite colon activated once
5. Infinite Instant Kill once activated
6. Infinite Perk-a-Colas activated once
7. Infinite Fire Sale once activated
8. Endless sprinting
9. Can stay in the water indefinitely
10. Slower zombie attacks
11. Increased drop rate
12. Weaker boss zombies
13. Max COD Points
14. Full DRM bypass
15. Bypass full file check
The app has no ads
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.com/vgpyrbi7qqfy
(Closed File Host) http://filescdn.com/v4sfdpela2y1