Requirements: Android 6.0+
Overview: Play as a failed alchemical experiment and explore the sprawling, ever-changing castle to find out what happened on this murky island…! That is, assuming you can fight your way past his guards.
Dead Cells is an action-platformer roguevania created by Motion Twin[/b] To do this, you must master frantic 2D combat using a variety of weapons and abilities against merciless minions and bosses.
Kill. Die. Learn. Repeat.
The indie hit Dead Cells, first available on PC and consoles, is now killing enemies on mobile!
• Roguevania: The progressive exploration of an interconnected world with the replayability of a rogue-lite and the adrenaline-pumping menace of permadeath
• Frantic and dynamic 2D action: learn your enemies’ patterns to stay alive or prepare to be sent back to your cell before you can say “baguette”.
• Non-Linear Progression: Unlock new levels with each death, choosing the path that suits your current build, playstyle or just your mood. The walls can’t be as bad as the sewers, can they?
• Play at your own pace: will you explore every corner of the castle or rush to the end?
The Legacy Update is now available!
• Enjoy new difficulty levels, new biomes, new enemies, new bosses, new weapons, new skills, new mutations…
Meticulously redesigned for mobile with a revamped user interface
• Two game modes available: Original & Auto-Hit
• Custom controls and more touch control options available: reposition and size buttons to your liking, swipe to dodge…
• Support for external controllers
• Pay once to get the full Dead Cells experience![/b] No ads, no F2P mechanics!
If you encounter a problem, please contact us at email@example.com and provide as much information as possible about the problem.
– Fixed issues with achievements
– Giant now knocks the crystals off the ceiling like it should
– Minor UI fixes
– Fixed controller binding to toggle map display
– Butt Goggles can now be moved
– Fixed Aspects UI layout
– Fixed rounding of audio volumes and values in options
– Fixed some minor localization issues
– Better compatibility with Android 12 (snippets and action bars) with immersive mode
– code maintenance
– All DLCs unlocked
The app has no ads