Overview: IMAIOS e-Anatomy is an atlas of human anatomy for physicians, radiologists, medical students and radiology technicians. Get a free peek at more than 16,000 medical and anatomical images before subscribing to our detailed human anatomy atlas.
e-Anatomy is based on the award-winning online atlas IMAIOS e-Anatomy. Carry the most comprehensive reference to human anatomy with you anywhere, on your mobile device or tablet.
e-Anatomy has over 16,000 images that include series of images in axial, coronal, and sagittal views, as well as radiographs, angiographies, dissection images, anatomical diagrams, and illustrations. All medical images have been carefully annotated, more than 870,000 annotations are available in 12 languages, including Latin Terminologia Anatomica.
(More details on: https://www.imaios.com/en/e-Anatomy)
– Scroll through image sets by dragging your finger
– Zoom in and out
– Tap on labels to view anatomical structures
– Select anatomical labels by category
– Easily find anatomical structures thanks to the index search
– Multiple screen orientations
– Change the language with the push of a button
The PRICE of the application including access to all modules is €89.99 per year. This subscription also gives you access to e-Anatomy on the IMAIOS website.
e-Anatomy is an atlas of anatomy that is constantly being improved: updates and new modules are part of the subscription!
The SIZE of the application is 850 MB and WIFI connection is required to download images.
The medical information in this application is provided as an aid and reference for use by licensed medical professionals, competent medical professionals, and no others. They are not and should not be construed as providing any form of medical diagnosis or professional medical advice on any matter.
About module activation.
IMAIOS e-Anatomy offers three activation methods for our different users:
1) IMAIOS members who have access provided by their university or library can have full access to all modules with their user account. However, an internet connection is required periodically to verify their user account.
2) Users who purchased the modules in previous versions of IMAIOS e-Anatomy can use the “Restore” feature to activate all previously purchased content. You will not be charged any additional costs and the content available at the time of your purchase will always be available offline.
3) New users are invited to subscribe to e-Anatomy. All modules and functions are active for a limited period of time. Subscriptions are automatically renewed so you have continuous access to e-Anatomy.
Additional information about the auto-renewable subscription:
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Subscriptions and auto-renewals can be turned off by going to the user’s account settings in the Play Store after purchase.
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
-Long tap on a label to enter search mode for that structure
-Rotations, in the settings panel you can now rotate your image 90° clockwise and counterclockwise
-Reset button, In the settings panel, you can use this button to reset all settings to their defaults
– A caption has been added for each image to help you understand the anatomical context
– Added the parent structure to the search results when two structures have the same name
-Minor bug fixes
INFO – CREDITS:
Related post modified by KirIif’:
● Free subscription
● Premium content unlocked
Here is the only way to bypass the inability to download the app’s data from the cloud servers (using adb):
About the PC
1. Enable USB Debugging (under developer options) and install the necessary drivers.
2. Connect your Android device to a PC and extract the .zip file I’ve provided below.
3. Run CMD as Administrator > Type the following CMD from below:
4. (adb devices) without brackets – it should show your device.
5. (adb restore net.imaios.eanatomy.ab) without brackets.
6. Allow full restore in your phone (popup).
7. Viola, app installed and working perfectly.
8. Please don’t forget to support the developer.
Thanks to @naruto1357 for this method.
Without PC, phone method
1. Install any app that allows adb on the phone like this one.
2. If your device is 11+, pair the app with wireless debugging first and then connect, otherwise directly.
(Instructions are explained within the app itself.)
3. You now have a shell to run adb commands. Just change to the directory where you downloaded the file (.ab) in the shell via cd commands and run the command to restore it.
adb restore net.imaios.eanatomy.ab
4. The app will be restored with the data.
The app has no ads.
Problems downloading? To read The.