Overview: Overdrop is a minimalist, stylish weather app. Packed with beautiful animated illustrations, it has the added benefit of offering a handful of handy home screen widgets.
Overdrop is still in beta!
This means that new features, new widgets and improvements will be available in future updates!
Pro version includes dark amoled theme and more widgets!
• No ads
• Dark AMOLED design
• Customizable weather notification with hourly forecast
• More widgets
• Animated weather illustrations
• Minimal and modern design
• 24-hour weather forecast
• Dark sky weather provider
• 7-day forecast
• Expandable forecast where you can find details for the entire week
• Detailed information about the current air pressure, cloudiness, humidity, UV index and much more
• Notch optimized
• City Manager, where you can easily manage your locations
• Android P weather widgets
• Clock widgets, date widgets, weather widgets and battery widgets
Note: You don’t need to install Zooper or KWGT to use the widgets!
Fixed bug where hour format is not set in widgets
- Pro/Paid Features Unlocked;
- Unwanted Permissions + Recipients + Providers + Services Disabled/Removed;
- Optimized and zip-aligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast loading;
- Removed ad permissions/services/providers from Android.manifest;
- Removed ads links and canceled method calls;
- Visibility of ad layouts disabled;
- Google Maps Location works;
- Verification of Google Play Store installer package disabled;
- removed debug code;
- Remove the default .source tag name of the relevant Java files;
- Analytics/Crashlytics/Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Fully multiple languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120 dpi, 160 dpi, 240 dpi, 320 dpi, 480 dpi, 640 dpi;
- original package signature changed;
- Published by Balatan.
The app has no ads
Problems downloading? To read The.