Requirements: 5.0 and higher
Overview: PhotoMath is the smartest camera calculator in the world! Just point your camera at a math problem, and PhotoMath will instantly show you the answer.
Get the math app that speaks to you! With over 300 million downloads, students and families around the world use Photomath to check their homework for tests and build their math confidence every month.
Basic walkthroughs and explanations are completely FREE, but when you’re ready for a brand new world of learning, Photomath Plus gives you access to:
With access to a full library of explanations for selected textbooks, including word and geometry problems! Learn at your own pace with content approved by some of the world’s top math teachers.
Featuring detailed AI animations and verbal explanations to help you visualize and understand math in a way that suits your learning style.
Enhance your learning by understanding how and why math problems are solved, or get reminders for forgotten terms and concepts with our embedded glossary.
Whether you’re learning basic arithmetic or delving into advanced geometry, we’ll get you there together. One step at a time.
• Free step-by-step explanations
• Instructions on word problems
• Interactive graphics
• Video Learning
• Multiple solution methods
• Advanced scientific calculator
MATH TOPICS COVERED
NUMBERS & QUANTITY
– Operations with real and complex numbers
– Compare real numbers
– identification numbers
– Graphs of functions (linear quadratic exponential etc.)
– Properties of functions (domain asymptotes, etc.)
– Simplification of factoring and evaluating algebraic expressions
– Simplify algebraic fractions and solve partial fractions
– Solving equations and inequalities (linear quadratic exponential etc.)
– Systems of equations
– Polynomial division
– Binomial theorem factorials
– Combinations permutations and variations
– Matrices and matrix equations
– Mathematical induction
TRIGONOMETRY & ANGLE
– Convert angles between degrees and radians
– Convert angles between decimal and DMS form
– Period of trigonometric functions
– Verification of trigonometric identities
– Identify sequences
– Recursive and explicit form
– Tests for convergence
– Area below a curve
– Identify conic sections
– Rotations of conics
– Parameterization of curves
– Identify square faces
– differential equation
– Tangent lines
– Convert between coordinates
One answer is not all you get from this free app. Photomath also provides a step-by-step guide on how to solve each problem. – Huffington Post
The step-by-step guide is beneficial for students who do not have access to a tutor and are struggling to solve math problems. – Forbes
A viral video about a new app looks like a dream come true for anyone struggling with math. – Time
• Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase.
• A subscription automatically renews unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Manage or cancel your subscription in your Google Play account settings after purchase.
• Offers and prices are subject to change without notice.
Suggestions or questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
◉ Plus / Paid features unlocked
◉ AndroidManifest cleaned up
◉ AOSP Compatible / No Google
◉ Signature verification disabled
◉ CPU Arch: Universal
◉ Full multilingualism
◉ Removed all debug information
◉ Original signature changed
➡️ Note: Most textbook solutions are not unlocked as they are server-side
Modded by Mixroot
We update the app regularly to make learning as smooth as possible. Get the latest version that includes bug fixes and general improvements. Free yourself faster, learn better and gain more time for the other things in your life!
This app has credit ads
Problems downloading? To read The