Requirements: 5.0 and higher
Overview: SMS Backup & Restore Pro is a simple Android app that backups and restores your phone’s text messages and call logs. This is a paid, ad-free version of the ad-supported free app.
Note: This app can only restore calls and messages that were backed up by it before they were deleted. Enhanced messaging is not supported.
If you have any questions or problems, please visit our FAQ at: _http://synctech.com.au/sms-faqs/
– Backup SMS (text) messages, MMS messages and call logs in XML format.
– Local device backup with options to automatically upload to Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive or email.
– Choose a recurring scheduled time for automatic backup.
– Option to choose which text conversations to backup or restore.
– View and examine your local and cloud backups
– Browse your backups
– Restore/transfer backup to another phone. The backup format is independent of the Android version, so the messages and logs can be easily transferred from one phone to another regardless of the version.
– Fast transfer between 2 phones via WiFi directly
– Possibility to restore all text messages or only selected conversations.
– Free up space on your phone. Delete any messages or call logs on the phone.
– Send a backup file via email.
– The XML backup can be converted to other formats and also viewed on a computer.
– Tested on Android 5.0 and above
– The app only restores backups created by this app
– Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups work.
– The backup is created locally on the phone by default, but you have the option to upload to Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive or email. You are responsible for backup files. The files are never sent to the developer.
– If you intend to factory reset the phone, please ensure you save/email a copy of the backup off the phone before doing so.
– If you have performed the restore and the messages do not appear in your messaging app, then:
– Open your messaging app and turn off SMS in settings.
– Quit the app
– Reopen the app and enable SMS in settings.
This app requires access to the following:
* Your messages: backup and restore messages. Get SMS permission needed to properly process received messages while app is default messaging app.
* Your calls and contact information: backup and restore call logs.
* Storage: To create the backup file on the SD card.
* Network view and communication: Allows the app to connect to WiFi for backup
* Your social information: To view and save the contact names in the backup file.
* Run at startup: Start scheduled backups.
* Prevent phone from sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspend while a backup or restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to protected storage: to create the backup file on the SD card.
* Account Information: Used to authenticate to Google Drive and Gmail for cloud uploads
★ Pristine paid apk with original hash signature
★ MD5 digest certificate: 4fac917247e7a43cd1a5ee090188b34e
★ No changes have been applied
➡ Languages: Fully multiple languages
➡ CPU architectures: Universal
➡ Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
– More fixes for Dropbox and Google Drive upload issues
– The viewer now shows date ranges for the entire backup as well as for each conversation
– Added ISO-8601 date format for readable dates
The app has no ads
https://rapidgator.net/file/6a4c277a419 … 0.apk.html
Problems downloading? To read The.