Requirements: Android 4.4 and above | root
Overview: This is Solid Explorer File and Cloud Manager.
Now you can protect your files and folders with a password. If your device has a fingerprint sensor, you can use it to open encrypted files without having to enter the password. The same applies to cloud storage, which can now also be accessed with a fingerprint.
– Materials design!
– Two independent panels that serve as file browsers
– Extensive customization options: icon sets, color schemes, themes
– Drag and drop within and between panels
– FTP, SFTP, WebDav, SMB/CIFS clients
– Ability to read and extract ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR archives, even encrypted
– Ability to create password protected ZIP and 7ZIP archives
– Cloud file manager: Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud, Yandex
– Root access makes Solid Explorer a fully functional root explorer
– Extensibility: more features in separate plugins available in Google Play
– Indexed search finds your files in seconds
– Detailed file information with memory usage statistics
– Batch renaming: change the names of multiple files at once using regular expressions and variables
– Useful tools: hide unwanted folders, FTP server (plugin), bookmarks, Chromecast support, media browser
Are you looking for a good file explorer with a sleek, modern look and lots of features? Nice to see you here!
Solid Explorer is the best looking file and cloud manager with two independent panels that bring you a new file browsing experience.
This is the only full-featured Material Design file manager you can find on the Play Store. It’s better, faster and more solid than the competition. Aside from being able to manage files in almost any place, it also gives you many customization options like themes, icon sets, and color schemes. You can freely customize the interface to your liking. Browsing files in two panes with drag-and-drop greatly increases your productivity.
Solid Explorer is a great cloud file manager as it offers you wide support for cloud storage including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Mega and Owncloud. This file manager can also connect to your Windows PC and many remote servers working with FTP, SFTP and WebDav. By the way, you will appreciate the ability to create or extract the most commonly used archive formats such as ZIP, RAR and 7ZIP.
Maybe you are tired of the ugly looking root explorer apps? This file manager will meet your needs. It features a root explorer with the ability to change system-level file properties. You don’t have to remember to mount read/write file systems. Solid Explorer does this for you automatically.
Solid Explorer is also a great file manager for viewing your media. It can arrange your photos, videos and music in one place for easy and quick access. It has a built-in music player and image viewer that you can even use to play remote content stored on your PC, Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive, for example. The coolest thing is that the content can be cast to your Chromecast.
Try it out! You will not be disappointed.
N / A
● Based on my previous mod: viewtopic.php?f=438&t=5165453
● Google Drive works!
● Size: ~12MB
● Released by Kirlif’
Signature verification must be disabled to complete the installation.
Here are 2 possible solutions:
1) LSPosed + CorePatch module: https://github.com/LSPosed/CorePatch
2) Lucky Patcher -> Patch on Android -> “Disable .apk signature verification”
– Install, enjoy!
– Pay attention to the automatic update of GP:
Disable it or try Mindetach’s Magisk module.
The app has no ads
● armeabi-v7a: (11.9MB)
● arm64-v8a: (12.2MB)
Problems downloading? To read The.