Overview: Mental health, like physical health, is an essential part of a happy life. The voice can be your mental guide, a source of motivation and an aid in important life decisions.
VOICE WILL HELP YOU
– Deal less with fear and worry
– Do everyday tasks more easily
– get your sleep rhythm going again with special sleep stories
– Increase your self-confidence
– Coping with bad moods and even mild depression
– Overcome laziness and stop hesitating
– Boost your energy levels and fight apathy
– find new interests and enjoy life more
– New stories are available in the “Self-Care” section. Try it yourself!
● Supported languages: af, am, ar, as, az, be, bg, bn, bs, ca, cs, da, de, el, en-AU, en-CA, en-GB, en-IN, en- XC, es, es-ES, es-US, et, eu, fa, fi, fr, fr-CA, gl, gu, hi, hr, hu, hy, id, in, is, it, iw, ja, ka, kk, km, kn, ko, ky, lo, lt, lv, mk, ml, mn, mr, ms, my, nb, ne, nl, oder, pa, pl, pt, pt-BR, pt- PT, ro, ru, si, sk, sl, sq, sr, sr-Latn, sv, sw, ta, te, th, tl, tr, uk, ur, uz, vi, zh-CN, zh-HK, zh-TW, to;
● Supported CPU architecture: Armeabi-v7a, Arm64-v8a, X86, X86_64;
● Supported Screen DPI: Ldpi, Mdpi, Tvdpi, Hdpi, Xhdpi, Xxhdpi, Xxxhdpi.
● Voice Plus feature unlock.
● A Skip App Customize Setup.
● Analytics/Crashlytics removed/disabled.
● Receivers and services removed/disabled.
● Removed/disabled Google Play Services verification.
● Google Play Store installer package removed/disabled.
● Removed/disabled in-app billing service.
● Removed Play Services, Transport, Firebase properties.
● Removed all unnecessary garbage folders and files.
● Remove duplicate DPI element like:
– Pole length, draggable size, distance between poles.
● Removed Splits0 file (Resources & AndroidManifest).
● Remove Splits0 related unnecessary metadata like:
– Stamp Source, Stamp Type Standalone Apk, Android Vending Splits, Android Vending Derived Apk.
● Removed debug information (Source, Line, Param, Prolog, Local).
● Apk total size 98MB.
The app has no ads
(Closed File Host) https://uploaded.net/file/5svw7cee
Problems downloading? Read this.